Here are the patch notes for hotfix 1.2.13, which just went live on Steam and it will shortly be live on our other platforms.
- Fixed an issue where the bonuses from the "Focus Target!" keystone talent could permanently affect an enemy if multiple Veterans tagged the same enemy.
- Fixed an uncommon server crash which could happen if multiple Veteran players applied the buff on a tag from the “Focus Target!” talent to the same enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the visual outline from the "Focus Target!" Veteran keystone talent was not removed correctly when the tagged enemy died.
- Fixed an issue where the reload animation was sometimes incorrectly shown after triggering an ammo refill with the Veteran "Always Prepared" keystone upgrade talent.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of bonus Ordo Dockets and Experience gained from Curios would be incorrectly calculated if a player died and was later rescued during the mission.
- Fixed an issue where multiple talents in the Veteran tree were named “Always Prepared”.
The “+25% Ammo” talent is now named “Fully Loaded”.
Here are the patch notes for hotfix 1.2.12 which just went live on Steam and it will shortly be live on our other platforms.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed a server crash which could happen if the same Veteran player applied the buff on a tag from the “Focus Target!” talent multiple times to the same enemy in rapid succession.
- Fixed a crash which could happen while inspecting the Talents tree of another player if that player left the Mourningstar.
- Fixed a crash which could happen if a player left a mission and was replaced by a bot just as the mission ended.
- Fixed several uncommon crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the Veteran “Exhilarating Takedown” talent was increasing the toughness damage taken instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Psyker “Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff” and “Smite” blitz would target random enemy hitzones
Dev note: This resulted in heavily reduced damage when a limb body part was targeted. The on-kill gore effects will still affect different enemy body parts at random, but the damage will be normalised.
- Tweaked the Psyker “Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff” to always trigger maximum on-kill gore effects on a critical hit kill.
- Fixed an issue where the progress for collecting Scriptures and Grimoires for Melk’s contracts was no longer tracked.
- Fixed an issue where the progress of the “Flawless Execution” penances chain was reset after the release of The Traitor Curse Part 1 Anniversary Update.
Dev note: The game will update to the progress value obtained in either up to Hotfix 1.2.03 or in The Traitor Curse Part 1 Anniversary Update, selecting the highest one. We apologise for the issue and for the possible loss of progress.
- When in unobtained status, the penances in the “Flawless Execution” chain will now display the current value being tracked instead of the best value ever achieved.
Dev note: Previously, the penance UI displayed the value for highest uninterrupted run performed by the player, and did not reset to 0 when the player got downed. This made it difficult to properly check the progress in unlocking the penance, as the actual progress being tracked by the game may not have been the one shown in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the chest would clip through the breastplate of the Zealot “Krieg Greatcoat (Marked by Faith)” cosmetic on female characters.
- Fixed an issue where the tassel on the “Duellists Autogun” weapon skin was affected by physics incorrectly.
Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.2.11 which just went live on Steam.
- Fixed a crash which could happen if a player joined a mission while a projectile was traveling in the air.
- Fixed an issue where the Veteran "Onslaught" talent did not affect melee attacks.
Missed Patch Notes from The Traitor Curse:
- Achlys Mk VII Twin-Linked Heavy Stubber: decreased time to fire first shot from 0.22s to 0s, improved deploy speed, reload speed, movement speed while firing, tighter spread while braced, even tighter spread while braced + crouched.
- Fixed a bug where Hand-cannon weapon blessing effects were applied globally.
- Fixed an issue with the physics of the Death Korps of Krieg Upperbody.
- Reduced the Ogryn Lorenz Mk V Kickback minimum pellet count from 16 to 12
- "Minimum pellet count" is a way to make sure that an enemy hit by a few pellets of a shotgun attack will still react by counting it as having been hit by more pellets than it actually was. The overall maximum damage and shot spread of the Kickback are not affected.
- Surge staff on-kill gore effects are no longer always triggered when killing an enemy - now also limbs and heads may be dismembered instead of the whole torso.
Veteran Talent Changes
- 'Twinned Blasts' changed from 10% to 20%.
- 'Trench Fighter Drill' changed from 15% to 10%.
- 'For the Emperor!' changed from 20% to 10%.
- 'Bring it Down!' changed from 25% to 20%.
- 'Marksman' changed from 50% to 20%.
- 'Skirmisher' changed from 3 stacks to 5 stacks.
- 'Close Quarters Killzone' changed from 30% to 15%.
- 'Fire Team' changed from 3% to 5%.
- 'Confirmed Kill' changed from 25% + 25% over time to 10% + 20% over time.
- 'Out For Blood' changed from 2.5% to 3.5%.
New Talent (Not including Keystones)
- “The Bigger they Are …” - Executioner’s Stance now outlines all Ogryn Enemies. (Cannot be picked together with ‘Counter-Fire’)
- Fixed a crash which could happen when rapidly switching between wargear presets
- Fixed an issue where every part of the “Chem-safe rebreather (red)” head gear cosmetic incorrectly appeared in red color
- Fixed an issue where candles visual effects could appear in first person view when having one of the following Zealot upper body cosmetics equipped:
- Saintly Lazar’s Vestments, Krieg Greatcoat (marked by faith), Saintly Mendicant’s Vestments and Saintly Missionary’s Vestments
- Fixed an issue where specific types of male facial hair were incorrectly displayed when equipping the “Incantata MK IVN Obedience Helm” Zealot head gear cosmetic
- Tooltips for equipped Talents can now be reviewed in the mission lobby screen also when playing on controller
- Fixed an issue where Talents, Portraits, Frames and Insignias sometimes failed to be visually updated in the mission lobby screen
- Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Social menu
- Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Commodore's Vestures menu with a controller
- Fixed a crash which could happen when rapidly changing wargear on HDD
- Fixed a server crash which could happen when inflicting a large amount of stagger to a Beast of Nurgle
- Fixed a case where the shoot action could cause mispredicts for clients
- Fixed an issue with keyboard button mapping in the End of Round screen which prevented users from proceeding
- Minor localization fixes
- Fixed an issue where the "Recently played with" section of the Social menu was not correctly populated
- Fixed clipping issues and added feather physics to Psyker "Trader's Hat" premium cosmetic